Holiday compensation claims and accidents abroad
Our expert solicitors and medical specialists can you help make injury claims for
- Illness abroad
- Travel claims such as car accidents abroad and flight claims
- Ski, sea and cruise injury claims
- Any holiday related claims
We can help if you have had an accident abroad or suffered from an illness such as food poisoning that wasn't your fault.
Product liability claims
If you have been harmed by a dangerous or defective product you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. Examples of product liability injury claims include:
- Faulty product claims
- Pharmaceutical claims related to all medicines and medical devices
- Bio-mechanical device claims related to devices such such as implants and orthopedic aids
If you have a product liability claim we can help.
Public liability claims
If you have had an accident on public property that was not your fault then we may be able to help you make injury claims.
The person or company responsible for that public area should have taken out public liability insurance to compensate members of the public for any accidents or injury claims on their premises. Therefore, your claim will be made against that insurance policy and not the person or people responsible for the public area. Examples of public liability claims include injury claims related to:
- Slips and trips in public areas caused by things like wet floors and misplaced items which cause a trip hazard
- Dangerous footpaths or pavements in disrepair
- Tree roots in pedestrian areas
- Steps that are in disrepair
- Pot holes and damaged roads
- Objects falling from a height in public places
- Obstructions on roads or pavements
- Untreated ice or snow
If you have had a non fault accident like this we can help.